Read About John In the Press
- Fine Art Connoisseur, Celebrating Marine Art Today, Today's Masters, by Kelly Compton, December, 2014, Page 87
- Contemporary Realism, Greenwich, CT,October 23 - November 16, 2014
- Important Marine & Maritime Paintings, Nantucket, MA, June 27 - Septebmer 1, 2014
- Contemporary Realism, NY Project SW57, April 7 - April 30, 2014
- Cavalier Galleries, Winter Group Exhibition, Greenwich, CT, January 13th- February 9th, 2014
Other Press Articles About John
- Cavalier Galleries, Fall Group Exhibition, Greenwich, CT, November 18th- December 31st, 2013
- Cavalier Galleries, Important Marine and Maritime Paintings Exhibition and Sale, July1st-September 22nd, 2013
- Artist John D’Antonio ’72 Inspires at The Hun School, October 16, 2013.
- Marin Magazine - Race for the Cup, Summer 2013, Page 36. Read the full article.
- The Star-Ledger, Sunday, May 15th, 2011, Noted Pennington painter's deft, rip-roaring visuals capture life by Amy Ellis Nutt
- The Times, May 15th, 2011, A real touch of artistry by Amy Ellis Nutt
- Art World News, April 2013, Page 24, Artist John D'Antonio to Create Nautical Paintings by Sarah Seamark, Editor.
- Fine Art Connoisseur, Art Headlines, August 18th, 2011, Artists and Galleries section, New Faces in New Jersey, Peter Trippi, Editor
- New Jersey Countryside Magazine, September issue, Back Cover, “Group show announcement” September 24th, 2011, at JM Stringer Gallery, Bernardsville, NJ
- Vero Beach Magazine, April, 2011, JM Stringer Gallery opening, “The Drum”
- J.M. Stringer Gallery presents New Faces introducing the work by John D'Antonio. Saturday, September 24th from 10am – 6pm and Sunday, September 25th from 12 noon to 5pm. Exhibition runs through Saturday, October 29. Regular gallery hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am–6pm or by appointment. 21–25 Claremont Road, Bern
- The History of the Drum from Drum: Experience the Extraordinary